i think this may just be the greatest string of tweets in the history of mankind
TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST I REMEMBER EVERYTHING BUT READING THESE TWEETS AGAIN AFTER SO MANY MONTHS IT ALMOST FEELS SURREAL LIKE “I CANT BELIEVE THIS PERSON IS ME”
god bless you grawly
cat asking for a pet
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating DARK chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating DARK chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating MILK chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in MILK chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating ANY chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
I’ve been worried about dementor attacks since literally forever.
Also, my brother stopped eating chocolate and got a little sick.
His doctor prescribed him chocolate.
He has a doctor’s note. To. Eat. Chocolate.
a moment of silence for all those cool ideas you had when you were falling asleep that you totally thought you’d remember but tragically didn’t in the morning.
I never really had a chance to express how unbelievably happy I was with the movie adaptation of The Fault in Our Stars, specially when I was so nervous/excited about it.
Gosh- I cried. I laughed and then I cried A LOT more. I finally understood what John Green was trying to tell us: You can tell how much love and care every single person of the crew put on this movie. I truly appreciated the respect they had for the source material, something you rarely see these days.
The movie overwhelmed me with happiness, specially when they were in Amsterdam. As some of you know, I went to Amsterdam last year and I absolutely loved it (my current project includes some of what I saw there). The movie made me wish I could go back and live there for the rest of my days— it truly is a MAGNIFICENT city that you MUST experience for yourself.
I’m super proud of the VlogBrothers and Nerfighteria for making this happen, and I could not be more happy for John Green, I bet this is more than a dream come true. Thank you, John, thanks for the little happiness :)
TFiOS © John Green
PLEASE, DO NOT CONTINUE SELFIE WEEK
With the 4chan outbreak happening on Tumblr, it is NOT SAFE. They are now collecting selfies in the #selfie, #me and #face tags, but I would NOT put it past them to go to the tag.
They are taking collected selfies and putting them into pornographic scenes, and this could be ANYONE, no matter of age.
IF YOUR SELFIE IS USED, CONTACT AUTHORITIES IMMEDIATELY, BUT DO NOT POST ABOUT IT. THIS IS A HEAVY CRIME, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE UNDERAGE.
PLEASE REBLOG THIS TO STOP THE SELFIE WEEK. (Which I did originally post and I’m honestly sorry)
This is pretty important.